Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Rock Strongo aka Lance Uppercut

This post is because I haven't posted a single Simpsons photo or quote yet....



Episode: The Dad Who Knew Too Little aka Homer and Lisa on the lam

Scene: trying to check into a hotel

Hotel Clerk: "Your names?"
Lisa: "Lady Penelope Ariel Ponyweather."
Homer: Uh...Rock Strongo."
Hotel Clerk: "Your real name."
Homer: "Lance Uppercut."
Hotel Clerk: "Thank you."

Fun fact I found while searching for this photo:

* Homer's email address is chunkylover53@aol.com. This is a real email address, and if you email it, Homer will respond. (It was registered by Matt Selman, the writer of this episode.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

i love that quote!
one of the top funny simpsons quotes!

so many awesome lines, like when Moe puts the wrong video in and its footage of his post woman.."thats it baby, work the slot, show me the package!"

5:21 PM  
Blogger Lance Uppercut said...

that quote is pretty amazing. I actually use it for my blog when I sign my entries. I don't use my real name, so I came up with this alias I remember somehow from an old simpsons episode. my favorite line, probably from "The Flaming Moe" (or something along those lines)
Moe: (taking a drink) oh my God, it's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home